Developed for an optimum air flow and made of real carbon. When the engine is running and temperatures rise, the airbox rubber usually deforms. This is due to the high temperatures as it get's more soft, which leads to an even less optimal air flow. Our carbon intake prevents the airbox from deforming and ensures an optimal air flow.
To use this air intake, you need a powerflow kit from Twin Air (part number 154223C).
An Innotec adheseal tube is included in the box, use this when mounting the air intake!
Mounting the intake
1. Take the air filter cover off
2. Make sure to use gloves and innotec adheseal
3. Put the glue at the inside of the airbox rubber. Do NOT put the glue on the intake itself, then you'll push the glue off when inserting the intake in the rubber.
4. Hold the intake in one hand, with the aluminium label facing towards you. Make small twist movements while pushing the intake into the airbox rubber.
5. Make sure the intake is nicely fitted through the end and is not skewed.
6. Remove any excessive glue and let it dry for a day.
7. Mount the air filter support from Twin Air powerflow kit 154223C (for 2019 - 2020) or 154219C (for 2016 - 2018) and air filter cover for driving.
8. Need to clean your bike? You can mount an airbox cover so it's water resistant.
Use Innotec adheseal for mounting! Must be used in combination with Twin Air powerflow kit 154223C
This sealkit can be used as replacement / spare part for the sealing of VHM cylinder head AA33156.
Map by VHM, units by GET. Specially developed to get the maximum performance with our VHM upgrade...
Kompresjonskammer til VHMgulltopp. This insert with 8.00cc volume is the VHM standard for KTM ...
The world famous golden VHM head with exchangeable combustion chamber is specially developed for ...