Developed for an optimum air flow and made of real carbon. When the engine is running and temperatures rise, the airbox rubber usually deforms. This is due to the high temperatures as it get's more soft, which leads to an even less optimal air flow. Our carbon intake prevents the airbox from deforming and ensures an optimal air flow.
To use this air intake, you can use the standard filter carrier or a powerflow kit from Twin Air (part number 154221C).
Mounting the intake
1. Take the air filter cover off
2. Take air filter (including filter support) off
3. Loosen hose clamp from airbox rubber
4. Hold the intake in one hand, with the aluminium label facing towards you. Push the intake downwards with pressure towards shock absorber, into the rubber.
5. DON'T FORGET: fasten hose clamp from air box again!
6. Mount air filter. You can use standard filter carrier / support or Twin air filter support 154221C.
7. Place the air filter cover back on.
8. Need to clean your bike? You can mount an airbox cover so it's water resistant.
NOTE: The airbox cover does not fit when the air intake is mounted.
Can be used in combination with Twin Air powerflow kit 154221C or standard filter carrier
This sealkit can be used as replacement / spare part for the sealing of VHM cylinder head AA33145...
Map by VHM, units by GET. Specially developed to get the maximum performance with our VHM upgrade...
Kompresjonskammer til VHMgulltopp. This insert with 8.00cc volume is the VHM standard for KTM ...
This 12° VHM piston is specially developed for a maximum performance gain. It must be used in...